In this webinar, we explain what custom libraries are and the ways they can be used to vastly expedite the development of future projects.
- Using custom libraries for scaling the model building workflow within a team
- Demystifying custom libraries and showcasing their potential
- SIR with clinic: About the example scenario
- Growing from one model to many: cross-model asset sharing
- Using parameters for deeply customizable assets
- Bundling processes into custom flowchart blocks
- Documentation for your assets and their properties
- Hiding various objects during run-time
- Exporting the custom library and related tips
- Use cases
Download the webinar supplemental materials (ZIP).