Different methods are needed to vaccinate millions of people quickly and safely during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, drive-through vaccination facilities are widely applicable, and a simulation model is helping public health agencies plan, design, and implement drive-through vaccination facilities.
This webinar will show how a mass COVID-19 drive-through vaccination simulation was developed and applied in the real world. The webinar will also include insight into the development of the simulation's machine learning model and online application.
- Introduction to COVID-19 vaccination challenges
- Options for mass vaccination and the role of simulation in planning, design, and implementation
- Drive-through simulation components
- AnyLogic Cloud and AI Model of the drive-through simulation
- Drive-through online application
- Drive-through implementation case studies
Find out more about how simulation and artificial intelligence together make a powerful combination in our white paper