Our year was packed full of exciting moments! We released AnyLogic Personal Learning Edition (PLE) FREE to anyone who wants to learn Simulation Modeling. The AnyLogic Conference 2015 was another tremendous success built solidly on our user community willing to share their achievements and collaborate with colleagues. Moreover, finally, we are enjoying yet another year of double-digit growth!
Looking out into the New Year, we are anxious to bring new and exciting leading edge products to market that will undoubtedly revolutionize simulation modeling; and we also are looking forward to seeing you all in Nashville for ALC2016!
May peace, prosperity and happiness be yours throughout the holiday season and into the New Year.
From all of us at AnyLogic
AnyLogic 2015 Milestones:
- Release of FREE PLE: (Personal Learning Edition) over 20,000 downloads since release in January of 2015
- Training Courses: Increased global custom training courses by 200%, and first the first time, regularly scheduled training offered in Brazil and Australia
- AnyLogic 7.2 Release: Fluid library, built-in database, shapefile conversion and enhanced libraries
- AnyLogic Conference 2015 held in Philadelphia, PA: Extraordinary growth and support from the AnyLogic community! Looking forward to the 2016 Conference in Nashville, TN November 16th, and 17th
- LinkedIn Community: The AnyLogic User Group has grown to over 2,000 members and the AnyLogic Company page has more than doubled in followers since the start of 2015
- New Distributors: Added Israel, India, Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia to the AnyLogic distributor network