Calling all Simulation Professionals - WSC 15 is now accepting Case Study Track submissions! This is an opportunity for professionals across all industries to share their innovative solutions using AnyLogic simulation and modeling software. Are you a thought-leader involved in the simulation profession or who use simulation to solve complex business problems in your organization? Submit your case, represent the AnyLogic community, and join over 800 international attendees at the WinterSim Conference in Huntington Beach, California on Dec 6-9th, 2015.
The Case Studies track was a big success at last yearâs conference, as AnyLogic representatives nearly double year after year. Each session provides the perfect opportunity for simulation professionals to network and and gain further insight into the powerful world of modeling and simulation. Visit the Case Studies website for more information, or the 2014 WSC Archives to see the extended abstracts of most of the Case Studies.
- Summarize the project in a short, 2 page extended abstract. The abstract should, at a minimum, describe the problem, the simulation methods used, the results, and the impact/benefits of the project.
- Review the submission page and submit.
- A WSC 2015 representative will contact you within 15 business days regarding your acceptance.
- If the case study is selected, it will appear in the final program of WSC, on the WSC Archive website and the author will give a 30 minute presentation at this yearâs conference in Huntington Beach, CA.
- The deadline for submissions is August 17th, 2015.