AnyLogic, the only multimethod simulation and modeling technology is expanding its sales and training team in Chicago, IL. Do you have experience with AnyLogic?Apply today!
Role and Responsibility:
Support sales activity by applying AnyLogic Software solutions and services to prospective and current client business needs. An AnyLogic Sales Engineer identifies the core business needs of the customer, matches them to AnyLogic Software strengths, determines the best practice model design, and creates pre-sales models to assist in the sales cycle.
Partner with Sales Management to develop effective and creative client solutions. Demonstrate solutions in person or via WebEx.
Guide the client from the start of the sales cycle, draft RFPs and continue to manage their expectations through the testing and installation stage. Conduct trainings for new and existing clients on the fundamentals of modeling in AnyLogic.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, or equivalentMust have experience with AnyLogic software
- 5+ years proven national and/or strategic software sales / Pre-sales experience
- 2+ years Modeling and Simulation experience or equivalent
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Customer satisfaction should be priority one
- Customer presence is a MUST
- Consulting Experience is a plus
- Up to 50% Travel required