Tue, Oct 10, 2017 - 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM UTC, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EDT
Join us for a webinar featuring the Rail Library, one of AnyLogic’s industry-specific libraries, with components for rail transportation, terminals, and yards. AnyLogic’s Rail Library allows you to efficiently model, simulate and visualize rail yard and rail transportation operations of any complexity and scale.
The AnyLogic Rail Library provides a detailed physical-level simulation of object movement and interaction. This allows you to easily and accurately model classification yards, rail yards of large plants, pedestrian railway stations, rail car repair facilities, rail in container terminals, or even rail transportation in a coal mine.
The webinar will detail how to build a railway network including multiple rail yards with different levels of abstraction, and, along the way, highlight features useful for your future rail modeling projects.
- Building a railway network by automatically converting GIS shapefile to AnyLogic rail markup.
- Implementing the safe movement of trains and preventing train collision.
- Placing trains and rail yards on GIS mapping.
- Implementing train movement between rail yards on a GIS map.
- Building a simple classification yard.